Tuesday, February 14, 2012


Information Technology (I.T.) is bringing us closer, so I thought of some sweet and short love one liner with a tech flavor to impress your Love this Valentine's Day.
So the choice is yours…

1. Will you be my tweet heart?

2. I am more addicted to you than Facebook.

3. I am your Fanboy.

4. I promise that I'll never become a Wi-Fi hotspot.

5. You are the only app I need.

6. I will never tweet you. 140 is way too short to express my feelings.

7. I will never let you crash.

8. Wish my gadgets were like you, they will never ever need an upgrade.

9. Can I be your anti-virus?

10. Do you know that NFC will work best between us?

11. I want to Google your world. May I?

12. What is the password to your heart?

13. The love for you in my heart is far more than the data on my hard disk.

14. I can afford to lose my data, but not you.

15. Even the 36 megapixel Nikon D800 cannot capture your true beauty.

16. Our relationship will have 100 per cent uptime.

17. Even the Anonymous hackers cannot break into our bond of love.

18. No processor can be as powerful as my love for you.

19. You are sweeter than the Android Ice Cream Sandwich.

20. You extend my battery life.

Courtesy:-IBNlive
If you have any Love related such one liner, do share it by commenting below.
Enjoy your Valentine Day with your Valentine.

And here’s a small poem on Valentine’s Day by me.

“I do not know what my life was before you came,
I do not know what my life will be without you,
I do not know how can I breathe without you,
The only thing I know for sure,
without you I do not exist.
And that thing makes us a wonderful couple...”


Click on the link, and then write your name, and wait for few seconds, and then...watch the magic! This is only for those who want their love back.


Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Subscribe

Read latest Computer Tips & Tricks Posts in your Inbox for Free

Find Us on Facebook

Popular Post

- inferno19 - Just a dark world redefining hacking blogs - Copyright © -